Our clients are successful but have gotten there in a variety of ways including building professional businesses, living beneath their means, or generating high incomes. They recognize their financial situation has grown complex, and know they must get advice from someone who isn't selling financial or insurance products.
OUR EXISTING CLIENTS SHARE SEVERAL CHARACTERISTICS INCLUDING:
- An understanding of the value of comprehensive wealth management - they see it as an important service used to create an extraordinary and fulfilling personal life.
- A strong desire to stay on track, and monitor their progress towards their goals.
- Seeking to maximize returns given a selected risk level.
- Interest in having a dedicated advisor who can coordinate their tax, investment, and financial lives.
- Wanting to use their resources to live a more meaningful life.
- Recognizing that big goals can be achieved by making small changes consistently over time.
NEW CLIENTS GENERALLY HAVE THE FOLLOWING CONCERNS:
- "Can we retire and still maintain our standard of living for the rest of our lives?"
- "I am seriously considering retiring and will need to make some important decisions. I want my decisions to be based on unbiased professional advice. Can you help me?"
- "When should I start taking Social Security?"
- "Can you give me a second opinion on my portfolio?"
- "I need help evaluating my pension options prior to retirement. I am looking for an in-depth analysis, not rules of thumb."
- "My financial situation has become more complex than I had anticipated. Can you help me?"
- "How much should I be saving or spending?"
- "How can I ensure that my investments will provide a stream of income that keeps pace with inflation?
- "I don't want to be sold anything."
LET'S GET ACQUAINTED
We offer a complimentary "Get Acquainted" meeting to describe our services, and to see if our services are right for you.